Harsha Koya Anthropology Strategy, Notes and Sources [caption id="attachment_5255" align="aligncenter" width="640"] Image Source Google image [/caption] Harsha Koya Anthropology Strategy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7veT_9fl7bQ R egarding the material for anthropology, I [ Harsha koya ] referred different material available in market and made notes of each chapter in a short and to the point answers. I referred following sources while making my notes. BRAIN TREE material – 3 volumes ( 3rd one not too much Tribal part) Click here VAID Notes ( Only socio-cultural part) Click here IGNOU Material on anthropology Vajiram & Ravi Class notes Physical Anthropology – P Nath Click here Tribal India – Nadeem Hasnain Click here Virginius Xaxa Report by Govt of India Click here While making notes I [ Harsha koya ] tried to prepare content on each topic. I also tried...
hi sir/madam
ReplyDeleteAs above mentioned download link is not working (bibhash sir sociology optional video lecture ).
it would be great if you can share with me these link on my email id : yogiraj93@gmail.com
looking forward to you help.
regards
Dear Friend Yogi, all links are working fine. Pls, download again and one more thing all files will work on PC.
ReplyDeletePls forward the vedios on my mailid Sonalibba.h@gmail.com
ReplyDeletei m not able to open vedios on my phone.
I dont have any other device like PC N LAPTOP
Research method n analysis is same. As vision of social change
ReplyDeleteyaa
Delete... can anyone send it