Harsha Koya Anthropology Strategy, Notes and Sources
Harsha Koya Anthropology Strategy, Notes and Sources
[caption id="attachment_5255" align="aligncenter" width="640"]
Image Source Google image[/caption]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7veT_9fl7bQ
Join our Telegram Channel for regular update Click here
[caption id="attachment_5255" align="aligncenter" width="640"]
Harsha Koya Anthropology Strategy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7veT_9fl7bQ
Regarding the material for anthropology, I [ Harsha koya ] referred different material available in market and made notes of each chapter in a short and to the point answers. I referred following sources while making my notes.
BRAIN TREE material – 3 volumes ( 3rd one not too much Tribal part) Click here
VAID Notes ( Only socio-cultural part) Click here
IGNOU Material on anthropology
Vajiram & Ravi Class notes
Physical Anthropology – P Nath Click here
Tribal India – Nadeem Hasnain Click here
Virginius Xaxa Report by Govt of India Click here
While making notes I [ Harsha koya ] tried to prepare content on each topic. I also tried to look at last 10 years questions related to that chapter and tried to answer them. I also saw the general trend in questions like how the questions are asked, like whether they were asked for 10 marks or 15 marks and made notes accordingly.
It was mostly like this. ( for example–1.3 Ethno-archaeology) Ethno-archaeology
Some parts of my anthropology notes…
Village Studies
PAPER 2 Chapter 4
PAPER 2 Chapter 3
PAPER 1 Chapter 95, 97 and 98
PAPER 1 Chapter 11
PAPER 1 Chapter 4
Chapter 6(1)
Chapter 6 (2
Ethno-archaeology
Nation State
NMS
PAPAER 1 Chapter 3
Papaer 1 Chapter 7
Comments
Post a Comment