style="display:block" data-ad-client="ca-pub-7373669354615228" data-ad-slot="8820047540" data-ad-format="auto" data-full-width-responsive="true"> Economics & Political Weekly July 2018 Week – 3 Click To Download If You want to share Your Study Material with Other send me exammaterials6@gmail.com style="display:block" data-ad-client="ca-pub-7373669354615228" data-ad-slot="8820047540" data-ad-format="auto" data-full-width-responsive="true"> Please share this post with the needy aspirants. Join our Telegram Channel for regular update Click here Like our Facebook Page for regular update Click here style="display:block" data-ad-client="ca-pub-7373669354615228" data-ad-slot="8820047540" data-ad-format="auto" data-full-width-responsive="true"...
Indian Polity by M Laxmikanth 5th Edition Latest PDF Objective Indian Polity for GS Paper I - M Laxmikant [button color="red" size="big" link="http://upscpdf.com/2018/07/objective-indian-polity-for-gs-paper-i-m-laxmikant/" icon="" target="true"]Click to Download[/button]
Harsha Koya Anthropology Strategy, Notes and Sources [caption id="attachment_5255" align="aligncenter" width="640"] Image Source Google image [/caption] Harsha Koya Anthropology Strategy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7veT_9fl7bQ R egarding the material for anthropology, I [ Harsha koya ] referred different material available in market and made notes of each chapter in a short and to the point answers. I referred following sources while making my notes. BRAIN TREE material – 3 volumes ( 3rd one not too much Tribal part) Click here VAID Notes ( Only socio-cultural part) Click here IGNOU Material on anthropology Vajiram & Ravi Class notes Physical Anthropology – P Nath Click here Tribal India – Nadeem Hasnain Click here Virginius Xaxa Report by Govt of India Click here While making notes I [ Harsha koya ] tried to prepare content on each topic. I also tried...
Comments
Post a Comment